Friday, March 25, 2011

BFF's Stampin' Corner Challenge 5

This weeks challenge was decided by Jennifer and she really put me to the test. :)

The rules for the BFF challenge are:
1.   Make your own flower
2. Use Spring colors
3.  Use ribbon and chipboard
4. Use only 1 tiny embellishment

My card...




I have no idea what this flower is.  It was my 4th attempt and it was based on pure luck and insanity at that point.
The chipboard is the heart with gold embossing powder that I filed down to look more rustic.
The tiny embellishment is the pearl inside the center of the heart.

Here is Jennifer's Card




The colors she used were Always Artichoke, Sahara Sand, and Pink Pirouette.  The happy birthday chipboard is from SU and is misted with smooch spray. She used the scallop circle punch and a rhinestone brad to create the flower and daubed cherry cobbler on the edges.


Check back next week when I give Jen a real doozy! ;)

Again, thank you for stopping by and best of luck with your creativity.

No comments: