Monday, March 21, 2011

Once Upon A "Template" Time

With the sound of birds outside and the smell of fresh rain and an amazing sketch template on Stamp TV, I was inspired to make this card.

Bird On a Branch


I'd like to thank my BFF Jennifer for showing me how to make clouds this morning.  It was the perfect timing.
This card is also for the Stamp TV sketch challenge and the template and link are just below. 
Click the template to go directly there!


Thank you for taking a peek and I hope you are inspired to create.


2 comments:

Jennifer said...

I LOVE this card! I have been wanting to make something of the sort for a while, but haven't been able to come up with inspiration... This is beautiful!! (as always) Great job!

Lisa Minckler said...

Thank you so much Jennifer! I would love to see what you make and would be more than happy to include it in my post as well. Just let me know. :D