Wednesday, April 6, 2011

BFF Stampin' Corner Challenge 7 (View Master)


Well, Jennifer thought it would be fun to return to our childhood days for this challenge and decided on a View Master/View Finder card.

Needless to say, it's one of the harder challenges I've ever done.  I'm thinking I speak for her as well. :)

However, I managed to pull it off and here is the outcome...




Here is Jennifer's beautiful card!
(The link takes you to her blog where you can read her "thoughts" on this challenge...lol.)




Here are the rules for our BFF Challenge:
1. You must use 3D dimensions.
2.  Use 3 colors of ribbon
3.  Use Brads or Eyelets
4.  Any color combo is fine
5.  Use an Embossing Folder (Mine was used on the water in the jar)
6.  Sentiment on the front of the card

The tutorial that I followed was from Splitcoaststampers and here is the link. 

View-Master™ Card







1 comment:

Maire Gamber said...

Great card! I agree... that is one tough challenge!!!! You did a great job.