Thursday, April 7, 2011

Stamp TV Color Challenge

I love nothing better than a great stamping challenge, but these colors, I'm gonna be honest, were really funky for me.
 No offense, Teresa, at Stamp TV, it's what makes it a challenge..so, job well done!

Below are my card and Stamp TV color challenge link. 
 This one ends tonight, so if you want to participate, hurry and get yours in. :)

All in all, I had a lot of throw aways and some I'll keep for laters,
 but the end result is this and I'm pretty happy with it.




The ribbon is sheer Creme de Menthe and the center flower is inked with Wild Lilac(ish) like colors and the black is the embossed background and brad (which is not centered...lol) 

Here are the colors that Stamp TV chose


Click the picture to take you right to the challenge link.

Thank you for stopping  by and good luck with your future projects! :)
P.S.  Someone new just joined the list of Amazing Crafters and I'd like to say hello and thank you as well. All of your works are inspiration to me!


No comments: