Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Say It With... Appliances?


'Cause nothing says "I love you" like...
A bran-spankin' new 
Vacuum Cleaner
(Shugh-yeah it does!) n't.
The caption says, "For Christmas... I'll love it!"

I am absolutely loving the 12 Tags of Christmas challenge
and this is challenge #3.
Here is Linda's inspiration tag...
If you want to join in the fun
just click 
and it will take you to the 3rd challenge.
You can also still take part in challenge 1 and 2.

"...My Ironing Table"
I drew inspiration from Linda's tag with
1.) The stars
2.) The musical paper
3.) The gold accents
4.) The hardware
5.) The Believe sentiment

It's a bit twisted, but the Believe sentiment made me think of Santa and believing that he'll bring your mostest most wonderful wish ever and the vintage hardware made me think of vintage images; which made me think of vintage Christmas ads, which led me to this...
Each side of my milk carton has 
1.)  stars cut out of musical paper
2.)  golden mesh for the accents
3.)  vintage hardware 
4.) Little golden tags with Christmas sentiments and lastly,
5.)  What I BELIEVE should never ever, 
not in a million years,
not if they know what's good for them,
be under a tree!                                 

Side 3
Golly Gee, This is Swell!
Just when you thought it couldn't get worse...
(and remember this was a REAL ad)

"#@!&^!"
Caption for this weight scale says, "What a beautiful way to say Merry Christmas"
I'm still in shock, I can't even think of a quippy title for this one...

Yeah, I know....
That's why I'll just end the post here. 
LOL

Happy stamping ya'll and thanks
EVER SO MUCH
for all your company on my blog.

Lisa xx

Challenges I Would Like To Enter:
Funkie Junkie - 12 Tags of Christmas Week 3









7 comments:

Lori said...

Awesome! Love all the sides of your milk carton... Fabulous!

Chrissy said...

Awesome Lisa...love to try that, but the milk goes everywhere..lol..Love all your details, and I could do with a new vaccume..you know, just to sit in the cupboard all nice and clean like...ironing!!!whats that???no dirty words please, or I'll have to clean..

Fabulous work Lisa.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Linda Coughlin, the funkie junkie said...

Oh. My. Goodness. I'm ROFLMAO!!!!!! Where on earth did you find these vintage Christmas images? And talk to me about that plug - did you make it? This whole piece is just too fabulous - I REALLY love it, and am just sitting here with a silly grin on my face.

Glad you are having fun with this challenge! I am too and it's great to have people to play with! Thanks so much for joining in. Really can't wait to see what you've got up your sleeve for next week!

Hugs,
Linda

Mitralee said...

Ok I loved the last one.... But this is my new favorite!!!!

Bettina L. said...

Wow wow wow;) This is amazing Lisa. Love what you've done with this inspirational challenge.You've got this eye for detail that I'm a little jealous off;) The vintage look is absolutely gorgeous. Thanks for the lovely comment in my blog, means a lot to me;) Hugs Bettina

Margaret said...

ROFL!!!! Really a bathroom scales? Like that was ever a consideration??? This did remind me of my first birthday after getting married. We were finishing the remodeling on our future home the week of the wedding (like no running water on Monday, remodeling...). My birthday was two weeks after the wedding and I got a garbage disposal as a birthday present. He was forgiven since we were broke and he did have running water and a kitchen for me when we came back from our honeymoon! I love the vintage holly w/ the ads and your hardware is a perfect match! Awesome!!

Scrumplescrunch said...

OMG Lisa you are going crazy with this Challenge and I am so inspired by what you come up with each time, you are making my entries look positively BORING.... Loving what you are doing here just loving it.
Smiles:)