Saturday, October 29, 2011

And They're Off...

Headed To The Melbourne Cup
It's time for the horse races in Australia where there are going to be an abundance of
 flowers and hats and more flowers and hats and did I mention...
flowers and hats?
Which leads me to the latest challenge at
The Squirrel & The Fox
Ready for it?
Hats or Flowers or Both!
And our wonderful sponsor is
Prize is a AU$15 voucher to spend in the online store. 

Close-up of Summer Dreams
from Make 'It'' Crafty
As well as the Cobblestone Path.

I decided to make this card "Less Is More" because these amazing images 
are really able to tell the story without me adding anything else.

Copic Colors Used
Hat & Dress - B32, 34, 41
Hair - E13, 34 and Y23
Skin - E003, E30 and R20
Shoes - C0,06
Flowers & Ribbon - Y02, 08, 13


Thanks so much for stopping in and I hope today finds you happy, healthy and creative!
I would also like to say a very warm welcome to the newest talented blog buddy followers.  Thank you so much for allowing me to be so inspired by you as well!!
Lisa xx
Be sure to check out 
The Squirrel & The Fox


10 comments:

Unknown said...

Lisa what a gorgeous acrd!!!! The image is adorable and your coloring is awesome!!!!!! Way to go again just Fabulous!!!!!

Chrissy said...

Fabulous card Lisa...love hats...look terribly silly in them but.. love them all the same...
gorgeous colouring and super sweet image.
You must have picked up one of my followers...one of mine has fallen off...

Luv CHRISSYxx

Scrumplescrunch said...

Hello Lisa
Gorgeous image and incredible colour work, I love this card you have made.
Smiles:)

Karen said...

Oh I love how you've brought her to life hun!! And I'm so very happy you've provided a link for me to own her too, I've often seen her used, but never known where I can find her.. I'm off to shop! Smiles.xx

Cindy Adkins said...

Oh Lisa, how absolutely adorable!!! Thank you so much for coming to visit--I am your newest follower. SO nice to meet you!

Unknown said...

Great coloring Lisa, she is so pretty. You're right, she doesn't need anything else. Perfectly done :-) again!

Linda said...

She is just darling Lisa, love your work as always!!

Hugs,
Linda x

Tracey said...

Fabulous card, fabulous post, fabulous you!
Tracey
x

Vicki Fraser said...

Lisa this image is gorgeous, and you've coloured it beautifully!

Margaret said...

This is absolutely beautiful! Your coloring is fabulous (as always)on this pretty image! She reminds me of the 'Love is...' characters from the 70's only she is WAY more fashionable! Fantastic card!