Sunday, October 2, 2011

How I Roll...

Check My Ride
I had such a blast doing this card.
This sweet ride comes from our newest sponsor at
and it is...
Beth
at
Who is offering 4 images to our lucky winner!
So head on over to 
Make It Monday
and check out the other DTs fabulous creations
because our linky party is open again and find out if you
are one of the lucky winners from last week!

Front of my MIM DT card
Inside of card
The VW is called 
Flamin Bug from Beth 
at Squidgi Digi.

Backside View of Card
The sentiments are my own and I typed them up on the PC.

Well, that's it for me, but before you go,
I'd like to show you my 
(Not at all, not ever easy, always difficult to make)
PICK OF THE WEEK
From
You think it's just a card, but it's sooo much more!

How gorgeous is this! 
A tea-lights container and a tag on the inside.
WOW!!

Thank you so much for stopping by,
Welcome to my newest blog buddy followers and
Happy stamping....
Lisa xx








16 comments:

Mitralee said...

He is one cool dude with hot wheels!

Chrissy said...

Absolutely awesome Lisa...love the buzz when you open your card...what a flamin great image...

Love your pick from last week, lovely.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Shirley-Anne said...

Hi Lisa .Wonderful card from you .Interesting and inspiring from front to back .
And your pic is totally amazing .
hugs Shirley-Anne

Vicki Fraser said...

What a fabulous card! I love the web and the way the doors open :)

Lisa Jane said...

oh this is one amazing project! Edwin looks fab with his flamin bug! Gorgeous colours .. and a fab idea.
Your pick of the week is stunning too
Lisa x

Wendy said...

This is fantastic,love the way the doors open...saw this on Make It Monday....great pick of the week too.
Wendy xx

Dr Sonia S V said...

I love the way you made the web
Cheers
Sonia
http://cardsandschoolprojects.blogspot.com

Rene said...

LOL! This is AWESOME!!!!! Hell on wheels baby!
And your pick of the week is gorgeous!
Rene ;D

Tamie said...

Popping in from MIM and just wanted to say your card rocks. Loving the different textures and how it opens up. The sentiment is awesome too.

Margaret said...

I love that spider web and that bug is way too cool! Another awesome creation, Lisa!

Mary J said...

Fabulouso Lisa! I just adore the layout and colours and well everything!!!

Great pick too - so romantic!

Kerrie said...

Oh my your cards are just stunning, you are one cleaver bunny, just love what you have created, and a wonderful choice of pick of the week.

Merry said...

Oh wow...what amazing creations you have here on your blog. This card is terrific....I like the string spiderweb.

Regina said...

hi, Lisa
your MIM DT card has an instant "wow-factor" to it! The Flamin Bug is fantastic!

Regina*

nnalorac said...

Wow Lisa, one spooky inspirational card inside and out, love it as all your spooky cards are, been having a nosey at them all, just fab. Popping in by from MIM. Carolxx

Unknown said...

Too Cute! Love the spider web, the "doors" and inside sentiment. I'm thinking I need to CASE this cool Halloween card with a link back to your blog, of course. :-)
Thanks for the inspiration!!
Hugs,
Lisa