Monday, May 16, 2011

Give It a Go...

It's actually more difficult than I thought.  I'm referring to making masculine cards.  However, I gave it a go and here are a few of the cards that I am submitting over at HCTB, Here Come The Boys, blog where all the cards have a masculine theme.  The challenge was Anything Goes.

So, here goes...

1.  Use of natural "masculin-ish" stuff




2.  Theme is, many are alike, but one stands out
 (Father's Day idea?)



3.  My favorite and it speaks for itself





If you'd like to check out HCTB click the title below
Thank you so much for stopping in and I hope you're inspired to make some masculine cards! 

Have a great day :)

5 comments:

Teresa said...

All fab male cards, I think I love the jeans one too but all are great. Thanks for joining us at HCTB's challenge.
Teresa xx

Teresa said...

These are all brilliant cards, love the male cards thank you for joining with us at HCTB's challenge
Teresa xx

Lynn B. said...

Love your masculine cards, Lisa. You ROCK!

Unknown said...

This card is so super cute I just love it what a great idea hugs Angie

Unknown said...

Wow these are fantastic, love the last one especially ha ha so funny. Yes me too find male cards difficult as well ... but recently as I got me some more new stuff to use as so I find them a little less difficult wink wink :)) xx