Tuesday, August 23, 2011

It's Raining Men...



He's Bringin' Sexy Back


Yep! You read it right, it's raining men...
I've heard of cats and dogs and buckets,....
but men? 
Oh my!

No, don't go running outside just yet. ;)

Because today is another creative challenge at

So without further ado...


Introducing our gracious sponsors....


Our Random Org Winner
&
Top Tipper Winner

Awesome, right?
Well, before you make a mad dash to your door,
Here's a bit more inspiration...


 My take on the masculine challenge over at 

This is the front of my Twist Easel Card

The base of the card

Opened up and placed together with the twist

I'm sure by now you have a plethora of creative masculine ideas
 just jumping to get onto a card,

So head on over and try out our Masculine Challenge at 
Top Tip Tuesday 
and be sure to check out the other amazing DT cards 
that were created just for your inspiration!

Happy Stamping...
`Lisa` 

Okay,
NOW you can run outside!!

 Supplies Used:
Assorted paper from stash
Digi Image from unknown origin

Challenges:
Bunny Zoe's Crafts - Easel Card
Cards For men - #17 Masculine
Craft Your Passion -  #72 Sarcastic or Funny






14 comments:

Lisa Jane said...

oh lol.. this made me chuckle.. love that image!!
LISA X

Bettina L. said...

Wow. I love this one. This is a great twisted easel card in my eyes. The perfect combination of funny image and sentiment;)And I just love the clean design. Thanks for your kind comments in my blog. Just love your crafting. Have a great day Lisa;)
Hugs Bettina

Chrissy said...

What a fun image...lol..great card Lisa.Love the sentiment too...

Luv CHRISSYxx

Mitralee said...

Dude!! Your blog is always a joy to open, this card rocks!

deb said...

Super cute card Lisa!! I love it!
PS...thanks for your help!!

=o)
Debi

scrap joanny said...

wow - hi hi hi this is so fun :-) I love this image :-))) thank so much for playing with craftyourpassionchallenges - hugs Joanna

Jodi said...

Bawahahahah! I just snorted Pepsi all over the place! LOL... Thanks so much for sharing your talents with us at Craft Your Passion. Hope to see your work again soon!
Hugs,
Jodi

Mary J said...

You crack me up Lisa - you are sooo funny! And what a fantastic card - so clever! I wanna steal this idea!

Unknown said...

When I saw this it sure made me crack up!!!!! Excellent job!!!!!

Lynn B. said...

This made me laugh out loud! I know that I can always trust you to tickle my funny bone. Thanks! Great card, btw.

Patricia St Martin said...

Thanks for joining us at Card for Men. I love seeing your creations. Good luck on the challenge.
Hugz, Patricia

Emma H said...

Hee hee, love it! I was giggling as soon as I saw the plumber! Thanks for playing along with Craft Your Passion this week!

Margaret said...

I just knew that visiting your blog would make me laugh today! Love the sentiment on this one!! Great 'twist' on the traditional easel card! I was just thinking what a shame it was that his suspenders weren't helping him much... ;-) Another stupendous card, Lisa!

Unknown said...

Too Funny! Thanks for the laugh and I like the twisted panel.
Hugs,
Lisa