Monday, October 27, 2014

12 Tags of Christmas Ornament 3

Mason Jar Lid Ornament 3
Hello, hello, hello and welcome back again. I've been plugging away at my favorite holiday challenge, The 12 Tags of Christmas, hosted by Linda at The Funkie Junkie.
This is my very clean and simple rendition of Linda's 3rd tag (below).  
 
The inspiration that was offered up on her tag was the immense snowflake, the mixture of greens and blues and the metal embellishments.  I even love how she edged the tag with embossing powder so I too added a little Frantage to the edges of my mason jar lid.
There's still PLENTY of time to join in the fun and I know Linda would love to have you play along and it's all done at your own pace, so hop on over and join in the festivities.
Thank you SO much for your very sweet time.
Hugs and Happy Crafting,
Lisa x
12 Tags Challenge                            Prize Sponsor 
 

16 comments:

Paper Profusion said...

So wonderful Lisa - these snowflakes look brilliant. Nicola x

Chrissy said...

Another beauty Lisa..I'm going to buy some frantage one day when I can find a store here that has it..love the massive snowflake and splash of turquoise..really lovely.

luv CHRISSYxx

Regina Easter said...

SIMPLY BEAUTIFUL

Margaret said...

I'm not sure what I love more-the wonderful blue snowflakes or the sparkly 'snow' on the mason lid! Beautiful!!!

Scrumplescrunch said...

Hello Q
Gorgeous....love the Turquoise.
Smiles:)
Onion

Sarah said...

A brilliant interpretation Lisa, love the colour xx

Unknown said...

Love the pop of turquoise L2! These are gonna look amazing on your tree. Can't wait for #4!!! xx

Linda Coughlin, the funkie junkie said...

Another sensational canning jar lid ornament. Love your verdigris covered snowflake. Your blue snowflakes are lovely too. Great take on my make! Thanks so much for playing along again this week.

Hugs,
Linda

Anita Houston The Artful Maven said...

You surely must show us your tree when they are all finished and hung! LOVE the snowflake here!

Pia S said...

I just realized what a great color combo green and blue is for Christmas,,, the snowflake looks fantastic, like it's frosty. Nice!!!

Sandy said...

You are going to have the BEST tree Lisa it all those decorated lids!
Bravo!!!
Sandy xx

Tammy said...

Gorgeous! Love the brilliance of the turquoise with the soft background, so pretty!

Tracy said...

Another winner Twang! That snowflake kind a looks like it came from the pond out yonder. :-) Hugs!

Anonymous said...

Stunning!!! x

Karon said...

Love the blue on this one - very rustic! TFS

Jenny Marples said...

One of my favourite tags and one of my favourite ornaments too. That snowflake is knockout wonderful! Jenny x