Sunday, March 11, 2012

An Endearing Quality?

It's true, I've been known to dig my heels in a time or two.  So, on the rare occasion that this occurs, I thought it might be nice to have a few "S, ss, ssso, sooor, sorrrrr, sorry" cards on hand.  Honestly, it's so few and far between that I probably only need one. (box full)

This is my DT card for our next open linky party at
Make It Monday where I've used a freebie image from our sponsor Meljen's Designs, called Sweet Little Donkey.
We'd love if you would join us again this week and share your creative projects with us, old or new....we would LOVE to see them!

Here's a quick little post I wanted to share that I thought might be resourceful for those of you, like me, who have been "stubborn" and not purchased a grass punch or die cut.
While making the above card, I cut out this tree using the TH Mini Pine Tree & Holly Movers & Shapers.  
Well, I dropped the tree on the card and it fell sideways and I saw it in a whole new light.  Here's what I made with it.

Just a thought and hopefully helpful.  More bang for your buck!
Now on to the fun part of the post...
My,
PICK OF THE WEEK

How cute is this? It's a spinner card that changes the expressions on her face!  I absolutely love Michelle's creativity here and if you'd like to tell her how much you like it as well, visit her blog Purple Monkey Moments.

 This wonderful open linky party is always hosted by
 Thank you again to our wonderful Sponsor
For offering up a prize of 4 single digis.  
A warm welcome to my new blog buddy followers as well and thanks ever so much for popping in!
Hope you enjoyed your visit.
Hugs n' Happy Stamping...
Lisa xx

8 comments:

Scrumplescrunch said...

Quirks you have surprised me......
You, a stubborn streak..... Wow..
Guess what I have too!
Your Donkey is wonderful and the tree. Great tip on the grass too.
Smiles:)

Mary J said...

Sweet POTW, Lisa - love her doodling! And your card is amazing honey! Gorgeous little scene and clever grass! You clever little thing ;)

Michelle said...

That word may have trouble rolling off your tongue but your card will send the message in a very endearing way, lol! Very clever way to use the tree die. Great tip!

How clever is your pick of the week?! What a fabulous fun idea.

Michelle :o)

Tracy said...

Well aren't you the clever girl! All I would have seen was a side ways tree. LOL I LOVE your pick of the week. That spinner card is precious! Hope you had an awesome weekend! I got my pantry cleaned AND got out and walked a few laps too! LOL Then I was shot for the day. :-)

Margaret said...

Your POTW is too wonderful! How much fun to receive this one!! I could play with that spinner for hours!

I'm having a hard time wrapping my mind around the thought of you being stubborn...Nope, uh!uh!, not buying it! :) People are always telling me I'm stubborn too,but I'm never gonna believe it! Your card is perfect for those rare moments when you need to say the 's' word! Love the creative direction your mind went when the tree landed too!

Chrissy said...

Stubborn!!!you Stubborn...naaa, must be a type O...lol...love your card Lisa, and what a fabulous grass idea, I'll never buy a die for grass, just need the die of your tree to make grass..lol..oh! dear...and love your POTW, how much fun is that, I could play for ages with this card...happy days..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Shirley-Anne said...

POTW first ..how amazing is that a spinning face ?
Quite a novel fun idea
Wonderful card from you as always Thanks for the tip now i will be looking at all my punches and dies for other uses

Shelby said...

I, like you, rarely if ever (always) have to backpedal and do the oops...my right (dang it I mean my bad...really this time I mean it, kinda sorta). Great image and just adore how you've done the inside.

Shelby