Sunday, November 27, 2011

Christmas Wishes Times Two

Warm & Hearth-felt Wishes
Santa's Suit
Welcome back to another fantastic linky party at
Make It Monday
With our gracious Sponsor Mandy at
Who is offering the winner
The wonderful prize this week of a CD with the winner's choice of 4 collections!

Be sure to check out the amazing DT creations as well....
You will be amazed at what they've been up to!
Head on over because linky party #65 is
NOW OPEN!!!

It's time now for my
PICK OF THE WEEK

LOVE the shape, LOVE the humor and what a fantastic job with the snow bouncing off the poor kids' head! 
LOL...LOVE IT!
But let me also say that I had the hardest time just picking 1. 
All the projects were just incredible!!!
Thank you Kerry for this wonderfully fun and festive holiday card. :)

DT Card #1 for MIM
This cute little image is from Happileigh Scrappin' called 

Colored in Copics with a 3D foam dot behind the stockings.

DT Card #2 for MIM
I just won this digi from The Paper Shelter called
SO, so cute!
I'm not real sure I like the layout.  The card started out a lot larger and ended up being rather small.  It was supposed to be a CAS card but as you can see, that also went haywire.  
I like that it turned out looking kind of vintage, but it's completely different than the image in my head. 
That's okay though, it was so fun to color, I'm thinking I'll give it another go soon.

Well, that's it for me on these cards, but I do hope you take some time to check out our wonderful DT ladies' creations and share your creations with us as well at

Hugs n' Happy Stamping...
Lisa xx

14 comments:

Carla S. said...

I love both cards so much, Lisa! Wonderful images and coloring!

Mitralee said...

How am I supposed to get my project done and sent to you if you keep posting all these fun things! I love the clothes line Santa card and I am sure to love it even more in real life.....you have my addy!

Chrissy said...

Two very gorgeous cards Lisa...love the Hearth, that is so lovely and warm looking [even though I'm sitting here sweating away with our summer]anf the big red bow...fabulous.

The Santa clothes line is ultra cute.Love the snowy trees...great pick from last week..it is getting harder and harder to choose just one.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Margaret said...

LOVE the new blog look!! Gorgeous!!
I love the cards too! (Was looking at the second one thinking 'Hmmm...bet he doesn't need any starch in his clothes. They'll be frozen stiff!' Brrr!!) I am always amazed at the talent you possess! The coloring and details are always perfect!!
Love your pick of the week too!!

Scrumplescrunch said...

Hello Lisa
Wow! I adore the 'Getting Ready for Christmas' card, I think you could get away with it being a CAS it is one layer isn't? And there are no fancy trims or lots of bits and pieces hanging anywhere, your colour work is amazing. It is a piece of sticky'' art!...... explanation...
It will stick in my mind for a long time as it is so cute and gorgeous.
Smiles:)

Lisa Jane said...

oh wow your cards are stunning ..i just love that washing line with santa's suit. So cute .. and of course your pick of the week is fabarooni!
Lisa x

Shirley-Anne said...

Hi Lisa M .
Well done , two DT cards for Make it Monday and both simply amazing . Thank you for the extra ..
Love the fun image from your pick of last week .
hugs Shirley-Anne

Pendra said...

Two adorable cards... I could curl up in front of that fireplace and the wash line is so cute and I love the vintage look about it... might not have been on purpose but it turned out GREAT!
Crafty Hugs,
Pendra

Bettina L. said...

Such gorgeous cards Lisa. If I remember correctly I have that fireplace stamp myself. I believe I have won that one. Great work you've done with it to make the 3d effect with the stockings. And of course I love the design;)

Second card is brill too. Love the scene you've made and those snowflakes makes everything come alive;)
Hugs Bettina

Karen said...

Wow hun!
I love your cards both simply amazing!!
And your pick of the week is hilarious I agree.. and what a fabby shape too! Smiles.
K.xx

Cathy Lee said...

Hey, Lisa. I love these awesome cards. They both turned out fabulous. I also have the Paper Shelter - Santa's clothes on a line image and I think you did a wonderful job my dear.
Hugz,
Cathy Lee

Lorraine said...

Your cards are beautiful! Your coloring is gorgeous!

1CardCreator said...

Great job on both of these and I love your Pic, Kerrys card is sensational!

Tamie said...

Oh my goodness. Your image looks so much like one of my candle holders which I adore. You did an amazing job on the fire place. Absolutely adorable. Both cards are stunning and boy do I love your inspiration. Thank you so much for sharing your creation with us at MIM...glad I got to see it. Oh how I wish I had this fire place. A true work of art.