Saturday, November 12, 2011

Sand In My Crack For You...

What True Friends Do
It's a SUMMER CHALLENGE at
today and so I thought this card was fitting!
Our fabulous sponsor for this challenge is
With this wonderful prize!

Dreams and Imagination

The little girls are images from The Paper Shelter.

I typed my own sentiment on the PC.

Had a blast coloring and designing these little ladies while thinking of all the crazy things I've let my friends do to my hair, my makeup, my clothes, my house, my car...you name it...
It's what we do for friends and what they do for us,
NO MATTER WHAT, if it means supporting dreams and goals.

Sure hope you can come by and play in the SUMMER CHALLENGE with us; especially if it's freezing cold where you are.  
Stop in and check out what the fun and talented ladies have been up to for your inspiration!
Happy stamping...
Lisa xx

I do apologize for the fuzziness of the pictures.
Seems my camera wants to give me fits.

Challenges I would like to enter are:
Craft Your Passion - Anything Goes Plus Brown
Heart Song Inspirations - Anything Goes

14 comments:

Chrissy said...

Lol..oh Lisa, this did make me smile, sand in your crack..lol.. and worse...sand in your picnic sandwhiches...gritty cheese..yucky..Fabulous little girls and gorgeous colouring...summer...right where I'm at...

Luv CHRISSYxx

Mitralee said...

First off you used my favorite Stamping Up die of all! Secondly there was snow in Potsdam yesterday and Christmas music in the stores. So this little scene made me feel all sunshiney! And your blog post title "cracked" me up!

Tracey said...

Sand in your crack would be very unpleasant - your card, on the other hand, is wonderful.

Trace
x

Renkata said...

wow what a cute card.
Such a pretty colouring.

Anonymous said...

tehehhehee!! another fun post!! sand in your crack however is no fun at all! yikes! tehheeee LOVE your card though xx

Doreen said...

This is just gorgeous,love the image.Thanks for sharing with us at Craft your Passion this week.xxx

Lisa Jane said...

oh whata fab image and beautifully coloured ,, made me chuckle on this miserable British day!
Lisa x

Unknown said...

Oh my this is too funny!!!!! Love it!!!!!!Fabulous image and your colors are perfect!!!!!It sure put a smile on my face this morning!!!!! Way to go my friend!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Such a charming image and coloured so beatifully, a truly pretty and adorable card!

Hanneke said...

What a fun image and really summery card! It is getting quite cold here in The Netherlands, whish I was at a sunny destination :p. Hugs, Hanneke

Margaret said...

Sand in my crack...now that is a true friend! This is such a great card! From the coloring to the combined images to the wonderful sentiment; it all fits so well together! It is chilly and very windy here today and I'm dreaming of a warm tropical get-away, just by looking at your card.

Unknown said...

This is gorgeous Lisa, love the image , really sweet xxx

1CardCreator said...

This is an adorable card!

leia said...

Haha this is so fun and perfect pick-me-up in this cold winter. Thank you for joining us at Craft Your Passion Challenges. Laura x