Thursday, November 10, 2011

God is Good, God is Great and He Can Stamp Too...

Hello!!!
Wow, I'm incredibly inspired today.
Just finished blog stalking and saw some really incredible inspiration out there.
So, thank you for that....on a daily basis!

I don't have a card today, not for lack of trying,
which is why I'm posting this....

After commenting this morning, I had to go out and bring the trash can in from the curb.
Never been happier to retrieve a garbage container before because as I was headed to it, I just froze.  Right smack dab in the middle of my driveway.  Spongebob pajamas, sweatshirt, blue fuzzy slippers and all, frozen, with the silliest darn face you've probably ever seen.

I think sometimes I'm in such a hurry, that I don't see or fail to recognize all the beauty around me. Well, it was apparent that I was supposed to see this.

Can you see all those spots on my driveway?

Here's a closer look...
All over the place!

Some are filled in...

Some are just the outline...

I had to run in and get the camera just so I could always see how God stamped my driveway!

I've been spritzing water on leaves like a maniac now for about an hour and foam pressing them on paper and nothing, nada, zilch.  I cannot duplicate the image.
I was trying to go "green" and just use natural elements, (ie...leaf, water) but it's not cutting it.
Anyway, maybe it's not for me to duplicate, but just to enjoy and that's exactly what I'm going to do!

I hope that you all have a wonderful day and thanks for letting me share my little moment of personal inspiration with you.

Hugs,
Lisa xx



11 comments:

Chrissy said...

Well I never...I am stumped...that would be the prettiest driveway ever...now you just have to figure out how to get it all off..or it will stay there FOREVER!!....lol
I'm always fascinated that when it rains the worms come out to play..when the sun comes..I have dried up worms all over my drive..


Luv CHRISSYxx

Lisa Jane said...

oh wow ... your drive looks fabulous .. so pretty
Lisa x

Karen said...

Two words hun... Thank You.xx

Scrumplescrunch said...

The omnipotent one has come calling it seems Lisa!
The fallen leaves staining your driveway leaving their footprints; is it symbolic? Depending where your faith lies, it could be interpreted in many ways.
Then again it could be the fallen leaves with just sufficient chlorophyll left in it's life to drain out overnight (perfect conditions obviously, and make the beautiful stencil on your white driveway.(perfect conditions obviously, which you cannot render.) The effect is unique.
No matter which way you want to interpret this, it is inspirational to any person who has a vivid imagination, like ourselves.
Thanks for sharing.
Smiles:)

Shirley said...

How really pretty. Maybe if you take some leaves that have dropped on the concrete and place them somewhere on wet cardstock they will leave their print. In sunlight might help too. Just a thought. TFS The prints are awesome!

Unknown said...

I agree with you that God stamps and what a lovely gift from above. Our creator is extremely creative and all we have to do is look at the diversity in the plant and animal kingdoms to know just how much He enjoys expressing His artistic side.
What a pick-me-up after a long day. :-) Thanks for sharing!
Hugs,
Lisa

Margaret said...

This is just amazing! I've seen random leaves before but not like this! As far as the recreating, I can relate. We live on top of a hill and see the most beautiful pink and purple sunsets and no matter how often I try, mine are a far cry from God's canvas. I do have some lovely pictures though...Thanks so much for sharing this little insight!

Anonymous said...

tehehhee This is awesome! how brilliant! and wow glad you shared too! Chrissy your worm comment cracked me up too! tehheheee :0) hugs from me x

Mary J said...

WOW! Now that is original stamping honey! Thx for sharing!

Unknown said...

Amazing! and as always, HIs mysterious ways means that we just don't know how He did it!!

Mitralee said...

Ok, I know you do cards predominately..but would you consider doing a scrap page about this?