Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Funkie Junkie #9

Corrugated Holly Carton
Here's the next milk carton created for Linda's
12 Tags of Christmas Challenge
at

Linda's beautiful tag
I really liked the gold and white colors and the corrugated stars. 

Each side has a duplicate on the opposite side.
This side has flowers trimmed in gold and a corrugated star with green and white bakers twine bow and red berries from half pearls a top emboss resisted holly stamped images.

The next side has little frames that are embossed in gold and sanded and the letter B for my kids' initials.
Drops of liquid pearl are placed sporadically throughout.

That's it for me...
Thank you for your visit.
Happy Stamping!
Lisa xx

9 comments:

Chrissy said...

Love corrugated card..love your milk carton..love your sporadic liquid pearls..and the frame around the B looks fabulous as does the holly...

Luv CHRISSYxx

Margaret said...

Again, so much to love! I think my eyes first saw the fabulous embossed holly, then all of the pearls and jewels took over! This is so sweet w/ the corrugated carton. The roof reminds me of the tin roof on our old shed! I'm still waiting for the notification that I have been adopted and will be receiving a set of these as my Christmas present from my new family ;)
One can only hope...

Mitralee said...

I want to be adopted too!

And tell me about the holly, they are amazing!!!

Lisa Jane said...

oh this is gorgeous ... love the corrugated star and pearls
Lisa x

Scrumplescrunch said...

Hello Lisa
Your #9 has been posted and it was definitely worth the wait. The corrugated cardboard look with your colouring is a piece of conceptual art, it looks like weathered tin, it is so effective. The stark contrast with the white embossed Holly Leaves and the flowers just adds the dimension and creates a Wow.....
You okay my friend you sound a little down?
Smiles:)

Anonymous said...

fabulous hunny! :0)

1CardCreator said...

Gorgeous tag! Awesome milk cartons too!

Shirley said...

OMGosh, these are gorgeous!! I would hang them on my tree!!! Love the detail!

Linda Coughlin, the funkie junkie said...

Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful! I really love the way you corrugated your card stock. Beautiful flourish stamps and love all the distress sponging. That white embossed holly is totally gorgeous and the baker's twine is the perfect finishing touch!

Sorry I am so late getting over here to comment - it's been a crazy week! Happy to see you are so faithful in playing along on this challenge. Your wonderful milk cartons are an inspiration to all!

Hugs,
Linda