Monday, April 23, 2012

Big Hugs...


 I'm in love!
This card created itself just by looking at this super-duper adorable image,
from Karen's Doodles
I've placed two circle scalloped pieces on either side of a standard circle card, added a hot pink bow and foam mounted the copic colored image.  It was perfect! Except for the fact that it kept falling over, as the larger scallop in the back was being the culprit.  So, I created the sentiment, cut it out into a banner shape and tucked two edges inside the scallop holes on the front and viola, instant stand. 

I think this could make anyone smile, but I'm hoping it makes a child smile because that is our theme this time around...
ONE FOR THE KIDS! 

It would be wonderful to see all your creations designed just for kids, so I hope you can make it over to our challenge at

Have a great one and BIG HUGS!
Lisa xx

10 comments:

Chrissy said...

Awww...so very cute Lisa, and such a clever idea with the stand, I'm tired of chasing my round card up the hallway, and blue tack is just plain...tacky...
Fabulous colouring..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Dr Sonia S V said...

Oh dearie me this is so cute

angelwhispers said...

Wow I adore it what a gorgeous image and she is coloured so beautifully!! You will have to let me know that colours you have used for the skin tone I just adore it and would love to have a go at something different mine all just look the same!! Love Chanelle xx

Michelle said...

Don't you just love it the way it works out some times. I think your stand absolutely makes this card!

Such a sweet image and your colouring is just perfect.

Michelle :o)

Unknown said...

ADORABLE ...what a super mini card well done Hugs Elaine

Jeanne J. said...

This image is the sweetest! Your shading is perfection and the embellishments just lovely! Well done!

Tracy said...

Well aren't you just clever making a stand for your card. :-) I don't think the concept of a flat creation can live within your imagination. As soon as it pops in your head it goes out to the reject pile. Thank goodness cause the non-flat style is definitely you. Nice work Twang!

Shelby said...

So sweet and cute and love love love the darker skin tones you've used!

Shelby

Shannon White said...

OMGoodness Miss Lisa! This is So Darned CUTE!! Your coloring is just Fabulous! Clever stand Idea too! 8-)

Hugs
Shannon

Margaret said...

Finally have time to pop in and visit! This is adorable! The coloring on this sweet image is awesome and I love your creative problem solving skills!! This fits perfectly with your challenge theme too!