Welcome back everyone!
I have a wonderful image, a picnic table tutorial and a super fantastic linky party to share with you today.
This yummy entree is called Big Burger and available at Meljen Designs. I had such a wonderful time coloring this monstrosity of a meal and decided it needed a unique scenery to show it off, so I designed my first 3D picnic table and free standing banner.
Here are the dimensions and directions to make this picnic table yourself.
With white card stock, make the following pieces:
Table Top - 5.5" x 3" and score each side at 0.5" in from the edges
Benches - 5.5" x 1.5" and score each side at .25" in from the edges
Center Support (2) - 4.5" x 2.5" and score each side at .25" in from the edges
Cross legs (4) - 3" x 0.5"
Tabs - Picture shown below and is used for the benches to sit on.
1. After you've cut and scored all the pieces. Snip the corners to make the little tabs that will be used to fold, glue and form the table, benches and support.
2. Run each piece through a wood grain folder
3. Ink the wood grain to desired color
4. Once the two support pieces are folded, spot glue with a hot glue gun and adhere both sides together.
5. Assemble pieces as shown in the photos. After adding on the legs, gauge how you want to the ends cut at a angle to sit level on any surface.
6. Cut the little white tabs, shown above, and mount the benches on to them.
7. Spot ink on the underside where white is still showing to match the appearance of the table.
Now you have a picnic table!
I'd like to share now my,
PICK OF THE WEEK
I'm swooning over the textures and layout and the center stage sentiment as well as the beautifully colored couple!
This stunning piece of artwork is from Alyce at Kit and Clowder if you'd like to see more images of this gorgeous project.
We would LOVE to have you join in at
for our always fun and inspiring Linky Parties!
Thank you also to our Sponsor
for providing the DT with images to use and for gifting the winner a wonderful prize!
I hope I've inspired your creative mojo today. You always make my day with your visits, so thank you for stopping by.
Hugs and Happy Stamping!