Monday, February 25, 2013

Little Red Wagon...

Oh my goodness, what fun it was to make this!
When Regina from The Cutting Cafe showed us her latest release of this Little Red Wagon, my heart skipped a beat, my brain went into overdrive and my hands were itching to get crafting. Here is my little table centerpiece for a baby shower.  Would even look adorable on top of a cake, don't you think? 

This Little Red Wagon file is so versatile and comes with tons of fun ideas. The boxes with lids are part of the file as well and instead of stacking them together, I decided to make the little wagon pulling yet another box.
I have combined the following 3 sets together from The Cutting Cafe for this piece:
(File contains 1 wagon, 3 boxes and 22 sentiments and decorative elements)
(File contains 12 stand up words)
(File contains umbrella template and cutting file, umbrella topper and invites for baby & bridal shower)

I had to force myself to stop adding on to this cutie and I guarantee you'll have a blast if you try it out too!
Thank you so much for your visit and all your special comments. I can't thank you enough. :)
Hugs n' Happy Cutting,
Lisa xx


17 comments:

Sonia said...

Terrific creation my dear friend^_^
Fabulous details to see Lisa^_^
Wonderfuln work,
Sonia

lalkygirl said...

wow lisa what a fantastic little creation...i love it...
tracey x

Marie-Louise said...

Aww Lisa this is fabulous.

Unknown said...

Wow, I do love it! Great job!!!

Tammy said...

Adorable! Brings back pleasant memories!

Chrissy said...

Soooo cute!!!I would make one just to play with it..fantastic Lisa.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Anonymous said...

Super flipping awesome love this is stinking cute! thehehhee! love the colours too! and that duck awwww thehehhee :) BRILLIANT Lisa!
hugs me x

Karon said...

Lisa - oh my goodness, this is so cute - love this creations - how wonderful. TFS

Unknown said...

Adorable project L2! I love the idea of using it as a cake topper, how cute. Hugs

Margaret said...

This is too cute! Love the little ducky and the wagon is so fun!

Words and Pictures said...

Completely adorable!
Alison x

Lori said...

Love your radio flyer and how you joined it up with that sweet little duck! Such cuteness!

Deloris said...

Absolutely adorable!

Tee said...

This is so adorable - I am so going to have to case this for my next baby shower.

Angi Barrs said...

Super duper perfect for a baby shower. Love this!!!!

Jean Cross said...

Perfectamundo. Bravo. Fantabulous. Bullseye. Outta here. You created a super project!

Rose said...

adorable is right!!! :)