Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Mustache Bubblegum Valentine...

Two more days and those of us that celebrate Valentine's Day will be submerging our noses into the fragrant petals of beautiful flowers and gorging (or is that only me?) on specialty chocolates while we exchange tokens of love with our special squeeze.  Here is a card that I made for The Cutting Cafe that I couldn't wait to create.  This week we are showcasing a variety of  Valentine cutting files and printable stamps from Regina's store.  My card combines two extremely versatile sets from her store called Gumball Machine Shaped Card  and Mustache Shaped Card Set .
I opted to use my Cameo to cut out every portion of this card even though these designs are easily cut by hand as well, and decided to alter the included spinning knob with a mustache instead. It's mounted with a black brad so the 'stache actually spins like a handle would. 
If you're looking for some last minute Valentine ideas, be sure to stop into The Cutting Cafe to find loads of inspiration!

Hugs n' Happy Crafting,
Lisa x


26 comments:

Unknown said...

I love this Lisa, and that sentiment is so funny! HUgs Frea

Dr Sonia S V said...

This is so super cute and adorable Lisa
Cheers
Dr Sonia
Cards Crafts School Projects

Karon said...

This is so fun Lisa - love the colours and what a fabulous sentiment. TFS

Regina Easter said...

every time I see that you have completed a project i get so excited to see what it is...........THIS IS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO AWESOME......

Annie said...

Brilliant fun make Lisa. You have done it again my friend x love that the moustache spins.

TFS

Annie x

Mitralee said...

This is super cool! How did it feel to have the machine cut it all? Did you have your feel up and were you eating bon bons? I mean gum balls! I can't wait, just a few short days away...my post for V-day will be interesting...It involves Granny and the P word...do NOT be eating your chocolates when you read it..you might choke...

Mary J said...

Such a cool card, Lisa! Love the twine and silver metal!

Anita Houston The Artful Maven said...

Adorable!!!! Original!!! Unique!!! You!!! Yummy!! Love!!!!

Sandy said...

There you go again with another mustache - now Lisa - I do not believe that bubble gum and mustaches go together! Your creativeness is super and beautifully expressed!
sandy

Kelly said...

Lisa do you laugh while making your cards! This one is funny and adding to Sandy I could just see that chewed bubble gum in a mustache, not funny. lol
Love your design too.
Hugs Kelly

Billie A said...

So cute it really made me smile. I love the whole idea.

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

so cute!!! i love this lisa! what a sweet project and i know you already know it - but the stache makes it ;) hehehehe!!!

Unknown said...

Too cute!!! I love how you used the moustache L2. ;) Hope you have fun smelling the roses and gorging on chocolates. Hugs

Words and Pictures said...

Hilarious... I love your crafting imagination!!
Alison x

Angi Barrs said...

EEEK! This is fabulous! Love that stash too!

Deloris said...

You are so clever! Love how you combined the two very different files and came up with a awesome project! Great job!

Doris E said...

I love it!!

Tee said...

adorable!! I love the mustache!!

Unknown said...

Love this, just too cute and the mustache is the finishing touch!

Tracy said...

What's more fun than a gumball machine! Super cute Twang. Hope you have a wonderful Valentines Day! Hugs!

Jean Cross said...

So cute and very clever

Rose said...

girl you are so awesome!!! i love this fun card :)

Lori said...

Love the mustache on the gumball machine - so funny (oh, so cute, too)!

Angela said...

Adorable...love this!

Sandy said...

This is so darn cute with its little mustache..
Sandy :)

Margaret said...

How cute is this? I love those fun gumballs and the mustache is too funny!
Hope you are recovering from your chocolate and sugar induced coma and that your Valentines was super sweet!