Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Enjoy Your Day (For a Male)

but he'll be taking a little ice cream break real quick while he recovers from inflating all his floaties!  
Then he'll need to wait for several hours to digest, just so there's no cramping up in the water.  
 Eventually dear Mr. Aquatic will be in the water!
Stop on by Dr. Digi's House of Stamps and see what's new in the shop and then be sure to come back, because I'm certain Ambrose will be performing amazing acts of greatness in his kiddie pool.
Thanks for stopping in,
hugs and happy stamping...
Lisa x


From  Christmas Day to New Year's Day*  
you can get 50% off all of Dr Digi's digital stamps.
That's a full week of bargains, so get them while you can!
All you need to do is, when you checkout, just enter the code: 
drdxmas50 
To claim  50%  off your order!

13 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

Lisa this is a perfect male card. Love the vibrant colours and design.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Sonia said...

Fabulous funny image Lisa^_^
Made me smile^_^
Big hug,
SOnia

Kelly said...

I love how your showcased him, so funny! I want to be on the beach with him!
Hugs Kelly

Tammy said...

As always, amazing! Love everything about your card, especially your wonderful shading!

richardbreaks said...

This is so stinking cute, and so wel done! Only a matter of moments before I'm that guy!
Happy Hols, my friend! (I loved your card!)

Scrumplescrunch said...

Lisa what a wonderful card you have made, beautifully coloured as usual, I hope you have had in a wonderful Christmas Day, you are the lucky one, to have the first comment dictated via Dragon by me!
Smiles:)
O.

Cheryl said...

AWESOME card! I love your design and your coloring is wonderful. Such a fun card!

Chrissy said...

Oh! I saw this guy up on the beach yesterday when I took the dog for a run..yep!...thats him..mind you his dragon was a bit deflated and he had a red hat on...fabulous card Lisa...hope you had a fabulous Christmas...

Luv CHRISSYxx

Margaret said...

He looks like he's ready to party! Of course, he'd be likely to get frostbite on unmentionable parts if he tried that here! Love the frame and layers adding dimension and the bits of gloss on the goggles and ice cream!

As I went into town yesterday, I saw the greatest snow ladies! They were built inside an inflatable kiddy pool and were wearing bikinis and sunglasses. Oh, how I wish I would have had my camera along!!

Anonymous said...

hhahahaaa LISA its always so much fun visiting your blog and great to find such a brilliant card here so full of fun! LOVE your creative writing too! hugs me xx

Mitralee said...

Stylin' Dude there! Always eat ice cream first! I was supposed to have a hot fudge sundae last night and fell asleep on the couch first...bad move. Now if I had the sundae before supper...

Unknown said...

Love this card and the stories you come up for Dr. Digi's images L2. You are so funny!
Hugs,
me xx

Sandy said...

This cute old man reminds me of how I feel. Am I coming or am I going!
Sandy