Thursday, December 6, 2012

Visions of Sugarplums Day Four

Ho! Ho!! Ho!!!
Christmas is almost here and singing in trio is my gift to one lucky winner of three handmade baked and painted sculpey Santa Ornaments. 
 
Visions of Sugarplums

 Winners from Wednesday are:
My Time Made Easy: Miriam, who won $20 Gift Certificate
Digital Paper: Laurart, who won 1 set of choice
Moonlighting by Mary: Karons, who won 1 set of choice
Paper Sweeties: Sue D, who won 1 set of choice
Congratulations to you all and a HUGE thank you to everyone who has sponsored prizes!
Please contact Lori to arrange your prizes 
 
There's been winners every day and it doesn't stop today. Be sure to visit the other fabulous crafters who are participating today too.
 
Here's a close-up of three ornaments...


 
Mark the date, I'll be announcing the winner of one grand prize on
Friday December 8th at 12:00pm CST.
Here's what's in the goody box so far..
 
1.) 3 crocheted gift card stockings
2.) 16 crocheted snowflakes; 3 already decorated
3.) 3 large crocheted Santa ornaments
4.) 3 Sculpey clay Santa ornaments
5.) Check back tomorrow to see the final prize....
 
Thank you so much for stopping in today and here are the list of following participants in the
Visions of Sugarplums!
Participants:
Giveaways:
Paper Sweeties - 1 set of choice
Moonlighting by Mary - 1 set of choice
Mitra's Uber Cool Christmas Creation
Paper Sweeties - 1 set of choice
 
Hugs n' Happy Crafting,
Lisa xx
 
See you tomorrow!


31 comments:

Karen Letchworth said...

Such wonderful Santas! Thanks for this wonderful opportunity to win Debbie's delightfully adorable Paper Sweeties. I am SO in love with them, and actually have a Paper Sweeties project posted today on my blog:
www.karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com
Thanks for this wonderful post, and have a blessed day!
Karen

Desire Fourie said...

Lisa this is just beautiful. Love the colours and all the little finishing touches. You have got a lovely unique creative style. Wishing you a wonderful Thursday.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Lisa Jane said...

oh i love these little heads ... you are so clever!
Lisa x

Tammy said...

Wow, super fantastic! Great sculpting!

Karons Krafty Korner said...

Lisa these are awesome so talented you are!! Have a fabulous day.

Anne Temple said...

These are amazing looking! Love their expressions.

McCrafty's Cards said...

This are fantastic Lisa, I love there faces.
Kevin xx

Unknown said...

My jaw is still open girl, these are amazing. I love the expressions on their faces and the detail is wonderful. Hand baked & painted clay-question is, what can't you do lol. I love this happy trio and your goody box is overflowing with wonder. :)
Big Hugs,
L1

Unknown said...

What beautiful ornaments!
bbiswabic@new.rr.com

Tammi said...

What cool ornaments, neat how you made them!

May said...

Stunning work!!! These Santa's are AmAzing... I love your work... Brilliant hop what a shame it will end... Hugs May x x x

Pia S said...

Such cool Santa ornaments, Lisa - they make a fab trio! I love the face of the middle one - he's my favorite!

Laurart said...

The Santas are amazing! xxxxxx

Maria Matter said...

these are fabulous!!! such great creations you've showcased during these four days!!

Words and Pictures said...

Such great work with the Sculpey, Lisa!
Alison x

Karen B said...

Love the Santas. Very nice.

Sharla said...

I love these, and love seeing projects and talents from others that I lack myself! I don't crochet or do cute sculpey clay...I'm amazed at your talent, and your projects are so fun!

Miriam Prantner said...

How neat, they are so detailed and I love how they are the same, but each is unique. Beautiful sculpting!

Margaret said...

Can you see me bowing down in homage?? These are AWESOME!!! I love how different they are and all of the wonderful texture!
That's it! I am rushing off to the post office to mail myself to your house for a crafty lesson!

Jeanne J. said...

You still amaze me! I love how your mind works - you never know what to expect when you come here - paper, 3-d, always fantastic!

Lori said...

Lisa, these Sculpey santas are amazing! So incredible that you shaped them out of clay. I'm way impressed... Happy Visions of Sugarplums!

Unknown said...

Interesting and unique ornament idea! I found your link from Craft Us Crazy

Lexi said...

If these just aren't the cutest. Love em!

Unknown said...

just curious.... How heavy these ornaments are?

Decosse's Dynamite Doodles said...

These are really neat.

Hugs,
L.

Sharron aka Sharrahug said...

Ho Ho Ho! Cute Santas!!!
Happy Huggies & Sweet Blessings to you ~
Sharron♥

Sue D said...

What awesome Santa ornaments!
slrdowney at hotmail dot com

Anita Houston The Artful Maven said...

Hello Lisangelo!!! You are one mean sculptor! LOVE these Santas!!! Fun and fun and more fun!

Tracy said...

Oh wow are their faces amazing! You've given them each so much character. I'd love to know what kind of voices you'd put with each one. hee hee Hugs! H

Sandy said...

Your Santa ornaments are wonderful and they do make me smile!
sandy

Patricia St Martin said...

OMGoodness!! those are some awesome faces...
Hugs, Patricia