Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Say It With Chocolate...

Happy, "I'm still not ready for Christmas and sever panic has set in, but I estimate that if I don't sleep for the next 5 days I can get it all done, Day!  As you can tell, I already know my New Year's Resolution for 2013!
Oh well, that's okay, because looky here at this cute little S'more gal.  She's all dressed up for Christmas and will be hiding in someone's stocking.  Thanks to one of our lovely sponsors for our challenge this week at Top Tip Tuesday, I was able to make a small Gift Pouch that will double as an ornament after the miniature chocolate pieces and "mushy" coupons are removed.  So thank you to Tammy Louise at Shape EZ for this adorable template!

We would LOVE for you to join us for our last challenge of 2012 over at Top Tip Tuesday where our theme  is...
ANYTHING GOES CHRISTMAS!
It's going to be a blowout finale as we end the year with these following sponsors offering up incredible prizes!

£10.00 voucher to spend at her yummi shop
One lucky Random winner will win 7 Digi images for their choice
1 Lucky winner 4 stamps of their choice!
is offering you any 1 of their CDs!
$20 voucher!
Prize offered to 1 lucky winner is : 2 Shape EZ templates or your choice.

Thank you so much for stopping in today and biggest hugs to you all!
Lisa xx

19 comments:

Words and Pictures said...

Such a cute template, and you've dressed it up deliciously - and this time I do mean it as "deliciously" - just look at all that chocolate and cream - fabulous!
Alison xx

Tammy said...

Adorable! Too bad you can't bottle your creative genius and sell it, I'd be first in line!

Unknown said...

Wow, love how you dressed this gift pouch up. It is adorable L2!!! I'm with you about not sleeping, I got up at 3 am the other night to catch up on my commenting because I am so far behind. Mercy, a woman's work is never done. ;-) Hang in there!
Hugs,
L1

Sonia said...

Ahahah fantastic and so funny:)) Love it because Made me smile and you are super:))
Hugs my friend,
SONIA

Shanna Shands said...

This is just simply yummy. This can definitely brighten someones day.

Mitralee said...

I am typing this with pine sap on my fingers due to making a last minute swag for the neighbor's door...but I figure since your post is pretty sticky, it all works! Love the Smore dude!

Anita Houston The Artful Maven said...

ADORABLE!!! And yummy!!!

Deloris said...

What a fun project! Made me smile!

Just stopped by to say hi. I'm looking forward to working with you on the design team.

Sandy said...

Yeah - that's what he says now - wait until his head is gone!!!!!

Mary J said...

So cute, Lisa! You are always so brilliant at texture!

Karon said...

Lisa - hee hee - this is so fun. Love it. You are just full of inspiration. TFS

Connie said...

This is deliciously cute!!!
I noticed that you are following my Singing and Strumming blog. I just posted the chords and lyrics to Away In A Manager . . . if you play guitar, it is an easy three chord song.
Merry Christmas and thank you so much for following.
Your blogging sister, Connie :)

Ina G said...

Simply gorgeous Lisa - SO glad you made room for CHOCOLATE.

Tracy said...

Awww Twang I'm so behind on commenting but I just couldn't let this one go by. This just put the biggest grin on my face. You are AWESOME!!!!!!!!!! So much fun and only from you. :-) Your last Christmas tin was really fantastic too. Hope you're having a wonderful holiday season my friend! H

Cheryl said...

So fun! You are so creative!



--Cheryl--

Stampindamour said...

Hey Lisa!!!

CUTE creation!!! I just popped over to check out your blog...

Merry Christmas!!! {For 10 more minutes here in AZ...LOL!}

-PaMeLa ;)

Margaret said...

YUMMY!!Just looking at this makes me want to lick the marshmallow from my fingers! Once again, you have taken something simple and turned it into an over the top work of art! Love the shine and texture on your S'more and even better that there's a treat tucked inside too!

Jeanne J. said...

EEEK!! This is too cute. I do so much with scouting I just have to pin this and turn it into our scouts Christmas card next year!

Anonymous said...

OMG! Lisa! this is super sweet! totally LOVE this idea how flipping clever are you! I don't know where your inspiration comes from but can you bottle some and send it to me!
AWESOME job hunny! and thank you for all your help at TTT this year! hugs me xx