Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Visions of Sugarplums Day Two

Thank you so much to everyone who played along with us at Visions of Sugarplums day one and now we are kicking off another fun-tabulous hop for day two!!
 
Congratulations goes out to our day one winners:
 The Cutting Cafe - Sharla
 Moonlighting by Mary - butlersabroad
Paper Sweeties - Butterfly
Please email Lori to arrange your prize and congratulations!

Again, if you haven't already, please feel free to spread the holiday cheer by grabbing the below logo for your sidebar.
Today's candy on my blog is using the adorable images from Nicecrane Designs, also a participant in the VOSP hop!!  Thank you so much to Ignacio for getting into the spirit of giving this season and for supplying me with terrific inspiration from his wonderful vintage images.
 Today's offering is a set of 16 handmade crocheted snowflakes.  Each of them have a varied pattern. Since not one snowflake is like another, AND the fact, that my brain couldn't remember the pattern I'd designed...it worked out well.  Three of the snowflakes, I've already decorated with gingham ribbon, TH die cuts for foliage, a mini merry stamped tag from SU products and the gorgeous little images from Nicecrane called Vintage Christmas Cards (Alphabet pack). 
 
Vintage Christmas Cards (Style Alphabet) Pack
 
 Here I've spelled out JOY.
These would be perfect for gift tags, present toppers, ornaments on the tree OR for slipping on over a light bulb on the tree to decorate it with. The ideas are endless, but my hope is that if you're the lucky winner, you'll just have a blast with them!
Remember to leave me a comment, the more times you comment throughout the week, the more chances you have to win!
Hugs and Happy Happy Hopping...
Lisa xx
 
Now to even MORE fun...
Here are the links of the other amazing crafters participating in today's Visions of Sugarplums Blog Hop! :)
 Visions of Sugarplums Participants
Giveaways:
Moonlighting by Mary - 1 set of choice
Iralamija -1 set of choice
Paper Sweeties - 1 set of choice
 
See you tomorrow :)


21 comments:

alethea said...

Wow, look at all these goodies!! Love your pictures on the easel stand!! HUgsxx

Decosse's Dynamite Doodles said...

Great job Lisa.

Hugs,
L.

May said...

Gorgeous Creation... I love vintage you do it just perfect!!! Congrats to the winners... lovin this hop so many beautiful creations to enjoy!! Hugs May x x x

Words and Pictures said...

Love how you've added the little images to create adorable ornaments - and I love Nicecrane, so it's great to see that Ignacio will be joining in! Very happy to already have a win in the bag - thank you!!
Alison xx

Laurart said...

Nice to meet you! Have come along to do the blog hop and in the process gather some wonderful inspiration for things to make! Loving what I am seeing so far! -This will be fun! xxx

Tammy said...

Beautiful! Love the images you used. Wish you lived closer, I'd have to ahh, borrow somethings!

Karons Krafty Korner said...

Abosolutely stunning - love them all - what wonderful colours. TFS

Unknown said...

Holy Toledo these are gorgeous L2! I love the design, colors and the pretty vintage images from Ignacio you incorporated into each. I am spellbound by the vision I see and I am lovin' this blog hop. :) Thanks for the incomparable inspiration my friend!! Hugs

Tammi said...

Pretty snowflakes & images, love what you made with them!

~Tammy~ said...

Oh wow, pure beauty!

Lori said...

I'm seeing visions of beautiful snowflakes! Love how you incorporated Ignacio's images. (Will you teach me how to crochet?) Happy Visions of Sugarplums!

Miriam Prantner said...

What beautiful doilies! Love those little tags, they look wonderful on the easels too!

Sharla said...

Beautiful snowflakes...I can't crochet to save my life, your talent is amazing!

Sharron aka Sharrahug said...

Lovely crocheting!
Huggies & Sweet Blessings ~
Sharron♥

shelly said...

oh my, beautiful snowflakes and tags.

Tracy said...

These would be awesome on a Christmas tree Twang. Totally cool project. :-)

Shahrul Niza said...

OMG you're giving us crochet flowers!!. I must have done something good this year :). These are GORGEOUS, Lisa !!. Cool collection. And your grandma ROCKS!. thanks so much :).

Kelly said...

Lisa I love your crocheted snowflakes with the framed images!! Those snowflakes are so pretty and you are so generous to make them a prize! I am enjoying how you use them.
Hugs Kelly

Nicecrane Designs said...

Soooooo amazing snowflakes,,,,, Lisa,,,woww,wow,woww,, and my adorable picts on the inside look great,,,,,,,,,wow,wowww,,,, what a fabulous candy you did my friend. Thaks for using my funny sheets.

Maria Matter said...

these are stunning!

Margaret said...

These are so beautiful! They are so delicate and I love the randomness that mimics nature! You are certainly sharing some innovative creations for this blog hop!