Saturday, December 8, 2012

Visions of Sugarplums Winner!!!


I'm sad to see this blog hop end, but I've come away with so many incredible new ideas, inspirations and yummy, yummy recipes!  Thank you so much to everyone who participated in this year's Visions of Sugarplums and especially to Lori for heading up this wonderful idea.  Without a doubt I have experienced Christmas cheer this entire week.
A sincere thank you as well for all the sweet comments you have all left on my blog, you are all so very appreciated!
As promised, it's time to announce the winner of  my prize and it is......




 


Congratulations to you Margaret. 
Please email me here with your address and I'll send out your prize.
Have a Very Merry Christmas everyone!
Hugs n' Happy Crafting,
Lisa xx


10 comments:

Words and Pictures said...

Big congrats to Margaret, and a huge thank you to you Lisa, and to Lori, for making the whole thing possible!! A great week of festive inspiration, not to mention prizes...
Alison x

Karons Krafty Korner said...

Fabulous - congratulations Margaret:-)

Sandy said...

Congratulations Margret!!!!

May said...

Congratulations Margaret... enjoy!!! Thank you all so much for a wonderful week of such fabulous inspiration... Hugs May x x x x

Mary J said...

Congrats to Margaret - what a gorgeous set of goodies!!

Decosse's Dynamite Doodles said...

Lisa you did a great job as a contributer and Margaret is a lucky girl to win such wonderful goodies.

Hugs,
L.

Unknown said...

Lucky duck! hehehe Congrats Margaret! Thanks L2 for the amazing inspiration all week long. This was so much fun and I'm already looking forward to next year. ;-) It's been a long day and I'm off to bed, night night.
Hugs,
L1

Margaret said...

Me????!!! Can you hear me cheering?! Happy dance time! I am so excited that I won, but even if I didn't, I loved seeing all of the creativity that you poured into this event! Your abundance of creativity is amazing!
Now I'll be stalking our mail lady until my goodies arrive...

Annie said...

Congrats Margaret fantastic prize. Hugs to you too Lisa xx

Mitralee said...

LUCKY GIRL!!! ;-) Your stuff is always so fab girlie!

Thanks for inviting me along, I had a BLAST!!!

Mailing my package today to my winner!

Hope she loves it!