Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Visions of Sugarplums Day Three

Oh boy, oh boy, oh boy!! It's day three of the Visions of Sugarplums blog hop and WOW, we've already had winners! There's still more time to spread the cheer and be in the running for a holiday candy, so let's get started on today's post!
Tuesday's Winners are:
Moonlighting by Mary -  Sharron
Iralamija - Lisa S.
Winners please contact Lori to arrange your prizes and CONGRATULATIONS!
 
Please feel free to grab and share this logo on your sidebar if you wish...thank you :)
 
These are three handmade crocheted ornaments that I've designed to be used for any crafty idea you may have.  They are all made with love and the hopes of a joyous and memorable holiday to you all.
While the children are all tucked in their beds, dear ol' Santa is flying about bringing toys and goodies to all the good boys and girls, so why not have a sweet little tribute to the fat man in the red suit; besides, if he sees it on your tree, there's less chance he'll leave you coal in your stockings!!
 


 
These terrific images are available at
Vintage Santa Save Pack
 
 Okay, so far there are the following items up for grabs in my VOSP candy...
1.) 3 handmade crocheted gift card stockings
2.) 16 handmade crocheted snowflakes; 3 already decorated
3.) 3 large handmade crocheted Santa ornaments
and you'll have to come back tomorrow to see what else goes in the goody box!!
 
Thank you SOOOOO much for stopping in today and remember to leave a comment to be in my blog candy drawing.
Off you go now to check out the other sensational crafters in the Visions of Sugarplums Hop!
Enjoy and best of luck to you all.
Hugs,
Lisa xx
 
Visions of Sugarplums Participants: 
Giveaways:
My Time Made Easy - $20 Gift Certificate
Digital Paper - 1 set of choice
Moonlighting by Mary - 1 set of choice
Paper Sweeties - 1 set of choice
 
See you tomorrow! :)


37 comments:

Chrissy said...

Oh! I wish I could crochet, these are just lovely Lisa, love the snowy white and gorgeous images..the greenery and ribbon..fabulous.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Evgenia Levitskaya said...

WOW! They are so stunning

Anita Houston The Artful Maven said...

You crochet too??? WOW!!! These are wonderful....so pinning!

Sonia said...

Wowwwwww,terrific creations my lovely friend^_^ These Santa are so sweet^_^ Fabulous work^_^
Big hug,
Sonia

May said...

I really must learn to crochet!! these are Breathtaking.. So beautiful for the festive season... AmAzing creations... love them all!! Hugs May x x x

Annie said...

These are stunning Lisa. I do hope I am lucky. You should see my recent effort at crocheting...you would laugh !!! Currently attempting a pair of baby bootees...... good job my mum lives nearby.

Hugs

Annie x

Tammy said...

So beautiful! Love the sweet vintage images you used and the sprigs of greens are perfect!

Unknown said...

You really are a multi faceted crafter L2, these are gorgeous. I won't lie I am jealous of your ability to crochet, the process scrambles my brain but you make me want to give it a go one more time. :) The images are so pretty and I love the gingham/plaid ribbon and sweet branches with berries & pine cones. These are divine!!! I do hope that Lisa S. that won today is me lol. I'll be crying in my Wheaties if it's not. :)
Hugs, L2

McCrafty's Cards said...

These are fabulous Lisa, I like the vintage images and the crochet.
Kevin xx

McCrafty's Cards said...

These are fabulous Lisa, I like the vintage images and the crochet.
Kevin xx

Sue D said...

Very sweet with the crocheted edging and the embellishments.

Amanda said...

I am in love with these. The images are fabulous!

Kelly said...

Oh Lisa the ornaments are really pretty, I am dying here looking at the beautiful things you make. I cannot crochet at all so I adore your talent here. I love the images and embellishments you put on them. I can hardly wait to see what tomorrow brings.
Hugs Kelly

Unknown said...

these are absolutely adorable.love them

Nicecrane Designs said...

Absolutely soooo stunning These crocheted ornaments are my favorite Lisa,,,,I love the colorful and brilliant colors,,,,,and all over the increible way to show my Xmas picts,,,,,,Horayyyyy for Lisa.

Sharla said...

These are gorgeous, I only wish I had that kind of talent! I've tried..trust me, my project looked nothing like anything that resembled anything!! ;)

Karon said...

Lisa - these are another fabulous creation. Love the crocheted backs and those images are amazing. Fabulous - love them all. TFS and have a great day.

Jess said...

wow!!! these are wonderful!!! Fabulous, love them all.

Mary J said...

Oh wow, these look so gorgeous, Lisa! The sheen and details so brilliant and love the crochet!

Debbie said...

What gorgeous vintage ornaments you've created, Lisa! Happy to be hopping along with you :)

Miriam Prantner said...

Beautiful ornaments! Love the contrast in materials and the texture on the images!

Laurart said...

So gorgeous! and I love this blog hop! xxx

Terri said...

Great ornaments!

Terri

Sharron aka Sharrahug said...

What sweet little crocheted ornies! Just darling!!!
Happy Huggies to you ~
Sharron♥

Ina G said...

Lisa - you have outdone yourself with this sensational card. Such beauty. The crochet work is sooooooooo perfect for your timeless Christmas images which in themselves are stunning. Love the ribbon and buttons too. Wonder what you have tucked away for us tomorrow. Can't wait.... is it tomorrow yet?

Mitralee said...

DUDE! I love the leaves and pinecones. I still have not mastered that Tim Holtz pine cone wrap, but I MUST DO IT NOW I have seen those! I love them!!!

They are super cool!

Words and Pictures said...

More delicious ornament ideas... love the enamelled look over the images - gorgeous inspiration! Thank you...
Alison x

Lori said...

Beautiful - love these crocheted ornaments and the images are perfect!

Cat said...

WOW! Such gorgeous ornaments! LOVE the vintage look!

Tammi said...

Gorgeous vintage ornaments, love all the sparkle and the pretty way you added them to the crochet piece!

Maria Matter said...

I really enjoy looking at all the crocheted goodies, these ornaments are so very beautiful Lisa!!

Pia S said...

Looooove these, Lisa! They would look so stunning on my fake Christmas tree! Which is black with some silvery shine, btw, but I love it!

Margaret said...

Crocheted ornaments too????? Is there no end to your craftiness?? This is a brilliant way to showcase the beautiful vintage Santas and I love the wooden buttons and the greenery!! Fabulous job, dear sis!!

Jeanne J. said...

Of course she crochets too! IS there ANYTHING you cant do? Always amazing- so beautiful - they look like a vintage treasure!

Tracy said...

These look like something in a specialty gift shop. They're gorgeous!

Sandy said...

Absolutely gorgeous - they almost look like sugar treats. Love them all.
Sandy

krcmasterpiece said...

Lisa-I'm a new follower of yours! These Christmas Ornaments with the Nice Crane designs are to die for! Your adding hand crochet to them is AWESOME!